Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My new favorite site for cards of any kind..Tiny Prints

It's no secret that I am a fan of Christmas cards and invitations personalized with photos. As a matter of fact not a card leaves my house without a picture on it. I love sending holiday cards and over the years I have ordered them from lots of places, all were okay but I longed for something more than a standard, flat card. This year I was lucky enough to stumble upon Tiny Prints and I instantly fell in LOVE!
Their selection is amazing, not only do they have amazing flat cards but also many other choices as well, things I have not seen anywhere else. They offer tri fold cards, all sizes and shapes of photo cards as well as ornament cards!! Yes, ornament cards!! I love this idea because instead of just sending a card that will likely get thrown away when the holidays are over you can send a card that can hang on your loved ones tree and be cherished for years to come! They also offer personalized cards for all occassions as well as invitations, birth announcments and so much more.
The quality of the printing is amazing, better than anywhere I have seen! The cardstock is heavy weight and durable and the colors are stunning. Also I love that your order is checked by the Tiny Prints staff to make sure no printing errors occur. When I made my order I recieved an email telling we they had found an extra comma, they fixed the problem, asked me to okay the change and then sent the cards to print!! Anywhere else would not have taken the time to check the wording. They also sent out an email telling me thank you for my order! What great customer service.
I can't speak highly enough of this company! They truey have a unique and beautiful product line! I look forward to ordering more cards and announcments from them in the future! Give them a try, you won't regret it!!







(These above are the cards I ordered! Love these ornament cards!! They even come with a ribbin to hang them with! Great gift idea!)


Check them out here : www.tinyprints.com
Also for amazing deals and exclusive offers Like them on Facebook
Follow @TinyPrints on Twitter


DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Tiny Prints to help facilitate my review. No money exchanged hands. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment