I had an impromptu diagnostic laporosocpy. It wasn't entirely a surprise I have been having pain for months now but have been chalking it up to all kids of other things, when all those things turned out not to be the cause I again saw my OB yesterday and she recommended taking a look. So it turns out I have endometriosis. She burned off all she could find and when I see her in two weeks we will discuss a further plan of attack since it will likely grow back. Most likely I will end up with a hysterectomy soon. At this point I am just sick of feeling ill and being in pain so I am willing to do just about anything to get rid of it. My parents have once again been lifesavers, helping me out and watching the kids while Kevin works. I hate to lay around and do nothing but for the next 24 hours or so I will be doing just that. Anyone else have an endometriosis story for me? It is really an odd condition, and contrary to popular belief it does NOT always make you infertile!
I had it. I also had all the ovarian cysts. I had a hysterectomy almost a year ago and it has been awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you have been in so much pain. I don't have any experience with it myself, but my sister-in-law has it. I hope you are able to find some relief soon.
ReplyDeleteNo stories but I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete