Tuesday, September 27, 2011

God please show me the way..

I have been praying that a lot lately... I am trying to decide how to make a change in life, better serve my family and do something with myself. I am leaning heavily towards returning to school. Either a technical school or a traditional college. The problem is they are to very different paths and I am still unsure which is right.
I know God has a plan, he just hasn't disclosed it to me yet.. Change is a scary thing to me. Part of me wants to stay put, be a mother, a wife and never text my boundaries. Another part of me though wants a a change, wants to be more than a mother and a wife, wants to contribute to my family financially.
I just need to find a happy medium, if there is one. I wish I knew what I am supposed to be doing. It seems just as life seems to become somewhat smooth, along comes another fork in the road and you are faced with another decision. I guess life would be boring without the little twists and turns but sometimes I wish the path was a little more straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment