


Like I said I have been slacking and have not properly updated around here, since I am also behind in the scrapbooks I'll update here as well. This little guy is happy as the day is long:) He is talking more and more the last few weeks. He runs everywhere with his tongue hanging out like a puppy. He loves, animals, Dora and Diego, Grandpa and snuggling especially with Daddy. He waits for the bus each day yelling "Kale" and then hug his best buddy as soon as he enters the house. He eats anything you give him, weighs 25 lbs and is 34 inches long ( taller than any of his brothers were). He recently discovered gum and is often found digging in purses to find some. His wild and crazy hair is my favorite :) I love this happy boy with all my heart and am so glad God decided to "surprise" us with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment