Monday, November 9, 2009

Overcome



Do you ever look at your children and suddenly become overwhelmed with emotion? Don't get me wrong I love all my children equally and all the time, but there are moments with each one of them that they just take my breath away. It is sometimes a look, sometimes something they say but at those moments I am in awe. I cannot believe that these beautiful creations are mine. Today was a Sunshine moment. He has been especially sweet today and looked so angelic and sweet sitting across from me at dinner that I had to stop myself from tearing up at how beautiful he is ( I know boys are not supposed to be beautiful, but I am his mother and to me he is). So I of course grabbed my camera and snapped some shots of him, trying to capture my emotions, I guess. I know not everyone else will see what I see but I am in LOVE with this boy!! His eyes and eyelashes are killer!! And when he is bad he is really bad but man, when he is sweet he is like sugar. On days like today he lives up to his name, Sunshine!!

1 comment:

  1. I call my boys beautiful and you are right- your boy is beautiful! Those eyelashes are to die for!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog- you have your hands full with four gorgeous children. I hope you have invested in some good locks to keep all those future boy and girlfriends out!

    ReplyDelete