Thursday, November 5, 2009

This boy

This little boy looks just like his daddy but this little boy is a worrier just like his mommy. He worries about missing the bus, he worries about his clothes, he worries about other kids making fun of him, he worries about just about everything. Nothing we do seems to help. I think it is time for outside help. It breaks my heart because I want him to be a carefree kid. I have struggled with worry and anxiety my whole life and I wanted my kids to skip that. But this boy is a worrier no doubt about it.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know this about him. GTO is the same way and has anxiety about such little things. Just this morning he was worrying about not sending back the correct form to school. He stressed big time over it. I considered counseling for GTO's anxiety early last year. It seems with age, it has gotten better.

    I am happy to some extent because it makes him very responsible and he stays on top of schoolwork getting turned in on time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy. I hate that he is going through this just like you did. Please let me know if there is anything I can do that might help. Love you all and you know we are here for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete