Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The first step is the hardest.

Thanks for all the motivation guys! It worked! Today I took my first baby steps toward a better, fitter, skinnier me! I started the day off at the grocery store buying Weight Watchers approved favorites to start me off right. Next I got a new, cute(if i do say so myself) haircut, which always makes me feel great! Then I ate a great lunch, drank lots of water and walked on the treadmill, which my daddy so sweetly delivered today, had a healthy dinner and now am getting everyone ready for bed! Take that fat, unmotivated me!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to jump on this bandwagon with you. I am seriously in a rutt! Tomorrow is hair day for me. I haven't had my hair cut or colored since September. SAD! There must be something in the air, because I have had a serious lack of motivation as well. When I get overwhelmed, my entire body just wants to shut down and do absolutely nothing.

    Keep up the little things...they will make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and try to sit outside for at least 30 minutes per day. The sunshine always does wonders for me!

    ReplyDelete