Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scenes from a party!











Yesterday we celebrated Sunshine's 6 birthday. It was supposed to be a swimming party but with the 40 degree temps at night and all the rain it was too cold for that, so we made it a moon bounce party at the last minute. The forecast called for rain all day but we managed to dodge it and it was actually a great day for a party. The kids all had a blast, I didn't do a very good job taking pictures though. My friend Heather made the CUTEST dragon cake !! She is so talented and we are so lucky to have her as our official cake maker!! It also tasted divine, especially since I had been saving up calories all week so I could enjoy a big piece!! It was a great day spent with family and friends!! Happy Birthday Sunshine!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that card so cute!! Happy Birthday, Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is very cool!! Happy Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete