




Or should I say down and muddy? Yesterday while KB worked, the kids and I spent the day at my parents. They live in the country on 10 acres and we LOVE to spend time there enjoying the outdoors and Nana and Grandpa. As a teen, I'll admit, I hated living in the country, being far from town and everything "fun" but now as an adult with many small boys I dream of living far from town where my boys can run and play and just be boys! Funny how times change! Anyway going to my parents is one of my favorite ways to spend a beautiful, Oklahoma day, it sure beats the heck out of being in my own house alone with all these kids while the hubby works. Yesterday was a wonderful day not too hot, not too windy and just right for making mud! So thats what we did, we went to Grandpa's garden in the nice, freshly tilled soil, turned on the hose and let the boys loose in the mud!! The pictures just don't do justice to all the fun they had, plus since they ditched their clothes it was hard to get a picture that I could share! LOL. I'm sure we will be doing it again soon! Thanks Nana and Grandpa for always allowing us to come and play! We love you so much.
Looks like great fun!
ReplyDeleteOH my Goodness! What a fun time for boys!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how we change? It looks like the kids had an absolute blast!!
ReplyDeleteOh, man my boys would have loved to get down and muddy like that! What a fun memory for your boys=)
ReplyDelete