Once again I'm joining the fun over at Our Daze in the Desert ! Hop on over to see that are Moms are sharing!
1. You know your a mom when you can't go to the bathroom WITHOUT someone watching and/or trying to sit on your lap!
2. You know your a mom when the only way you can run on the treadmill is with a baby in a snugli and while dodging toys being thrown on the treadmill by a toddler.
3. You know your a mom of a teenager and an infant when you know who Justin Bieber is and you catch yourself singing his songs to your crying infant.
4. You know your a stay at home mom when some days the only contact you have with another adult is through twitter.
Yes, twitter or blog frog! I only have two little ones here during the day, and even I can't go to the bathroom in peace. I can't imagine how you do it!
ReplyDeleteLol, yep I can relate to all of them!
ReplyDelete1- If I try to leave the door open when I go to the bathroom so that I can listen for Paddy, he will come close it and slide books to me under the door! lol, I have no idea why.
2- the very reason I gave the treadmill back to my parents, and just stick the boys in the jogging stroller now!
3- Thank goodness Payton is over the Justin Beiber phase. As she would say, "That was SOOOOOO 6 months ago." :)
4- My days have drastically improved since I've started blogging and twittering with other mommy bloggers! It's nice to talk to people who talk back!
If it weren't for Blog Frog, I'd go nuts! Still trying to figure out the Twitter thing!
ReplyDeleteI love number three...but this I actually know not from my sons but from my sister. All the same, I find myself singing "Austy, Austy, Austy-O, like Austy, Austy, Austly No!" to Austin...gotta love it=)
ReplyDelete