Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to school!!

This is what a long day of pre k will do to a kid!!



Today was the first day of school. Buttercup is in 8th grade, Sunshine is in 1st grade and Bobcat is in all day prek!! I was so nervous about sending Bobcat to school since he has never been to a daycare/mothers day out /school before and because he does love urinating outside!! He did great and when I went to pick him up he said"aww mom, i'm not ready to go home." I was a little sad that he didn't miss me but glad that he had a great day. He is excited to go back tomorrow. Sunshine had a great day too although he is having a little trouble adjusting to the early morning wake up calls!! Buttercup did well also but is ready for this year to be over so she can go to high school :( Why do they want to grow up so fast??

No comments:

Post a Comment