


Tomorrow my dear friend Meister will be gone forever. I love him with all my heart and will miss him dearly. He came to us as a two year old pound rescue. Shortly after we got him he injured his back, requiring surgery, rehabilitation and for a while a doggie wheel chair. He persevered like a champ, enjoying his life to the fullest. Now 12, he has been deteriorating for a while and is once again not able to walk, he has no bladder or bowl control and is now becoming uncomfortable. I know it is time to let him go. I do not have it in me to take him to the vet myself so my dear parents are seeing to the difficult task. I take comfort in knowing his suffering will be gone. He has has been more than a dog he has been a great friend. It was a great ride we had together! I love you Meister, thanks for loving me no matter what.
He will be missed but I am thankful that he is no longer in pain.
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to say good-bye to pets. I wish they could just live forever.
ReplyDelete