





We are in birthday mode around here. We have a boy with a birthday in March, one in April, one in May and one in June!! So these next few months are pretty much a constant party around here!! First up is Krews! Hard to believe he will be one in just a few weeks and I LOVE first birthday parties, for many reasons, including but not limited to the fact that they are the first one and the fact that the first party is really for the Mom!! I may have gone a little crazy making things for this little ones party because I know it will be my last one year old birthday :( So anyway without further ado here are the pictures I took for his birthday invites. The theme is obviously owls!! I also took some cake smash pictures but i'll leave those for another post!
These pictures are so adorable! LOVE the owls :)
ReplyDeleteThe birthday pictures turned out ADORABLE! I love your new floor, and the backdrops you have been using. I am so glad you are taking lots of pictures again. :) I have missed seeing them!
ReplyDeleteI love this owl outfit and would like to get my son one for his first birthday. Can you tell me where you got this?
ReplyDelete