





We celebrated Krews's 1st birthday this weekend with a owl themed bash! As usual my best friend Heather made the cutest cakes and my cricut and I made some pretty cute decorations! It was so fun celebrating this little guys big day, even if I did have a meltdown after everyone left and cry because my baby is growing up!! But he doesn't really turn one until thursday so I have a few more days before he is actually one!! We got him a power wheels ride on and he LOVED it. He thought he was so big riding it!! It was a great day with family and friends celebrating the blessing of this precious little man!!
I think you need to be a party planner. I am in awe of all the little details. What a great party theme!
ReplyDeleteAdorable party! Beautiful family! Gorgeous pics! We're a party of seven also. We just celebrated our 5th son's 1st birthday in February.
ReplyDelete