It seems like forever since I had a chance to blog, or scrapbook or do anything I used to have time for and enjoy for that matter. Seems like the last fee months have been nothing short
Of survival mode and while the hours seem long the days are so short! I wake up and in the blink of an eye it's time for bed. This has been an intense couple of months with lots of moving furniture, painting,rearranging beds, clothes etc., lots of big changes in our family. Details soon I promise, please pray all goes smoothly the next few weeks.
In other news my sweet dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and that of course has been a life changing event for our whole family. We have spent the last few months trying to find the best possible care for him. Please pray for my fathers health and happiness and also for guidance for the doctors treating him.
So in short I have been to busy to blog, to tired to blog, so stressed to blog or take photographs that I could blog. I
have tried to keep up with all of your blogs, you guys have all provided me lots of laughs and enjoyment. Please don't forget me I'll be back to posting more soon!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment