Sunday, August 21, 2011

It really is hard

You would think that relaxing after surgery and letting other people take care of you, your kids and your house would be easy. Turns out it is not so easy for me. It is actually rather hard. I cannot relax, rest and recover because I am feeling like a bum when I know my mother is struggling to get the kids fed or my husband is trying to work on invoices and take care of the house. I just feel so guilty. I know I should not, but it is hard. Hard to let other people do "MY" jobs.
I know it is necessary right now. My body is telling me I cannot do the things I want and feel I need to do and yet I want to do things so badly.
I am so lucky to have family and friends that are not only willing but actually happy to help me out during this time but man is it hard to need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment