Well I was recovering pretty well after my hysterectomy until Wednesday when I started having strange pains. I just chalked them up to healing and went on. Thursday I felt even sicker and decided I must have a UTI, I called my doctor and got an antibiotic. Friday I felt better but Saturday I felt horrible but the pain finally went away until Monday morning when I woke up vomiting and feeling generally ill. I wanted to stay in bed but my husband insisted on a trip to the ER. After several tests it was determined that my appendix was inflamed and needed to be removed. So last night at 8 pm I had my second surgery in two weeks. I must be lucky!
Thankfully my mom has been staying with us, since I can't lift for two more weeks so she was able to keeps the kids while my husband stayed with me. I don't know what I would do without her!!
As I type I am waiting to be released and I can honestly say I hope I don't see this place for a long time!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment