I am frustrated.. really,REALLY frustrated. I have been in pain for the better part of two years, have had two surgeries and still no one can tell me exactly what is causing the pain. I thought after being diagnosed with endometrosis that a hysterectomy would for sure be the answer. But it turns out I have actually had more problems since my surgery in July than I did before. I have been to several doctors and done a lot of research and I as of today still have no answers.
It is horrible to hear a doctor say that they don't know how to help you, horrible to be in pain day after day and not know why.
I know I am not the only one, I have read hundreds of stories of women being overlooked, their pain downplayed and having no answers for years.
I feel like I am letting my family down and I am starting to feel like this will never end. I just want an answer.
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
3 days ago
So, so sorry to hear about this crazy pain! Is it in your back? I have a dear friend who has been in intense pain for close to three years now. They also thought it was her endometriosis, but that doesn't seem to be it. She's been seeing a spine doctor now and getting injections into her joints... Awful. I'll be praying for you too!!
ReplyDeleteI am here b/c you stopped by and commented on my blog. First, I want to thank you for that. I really do appreciate it! Second, I want to tell you about a doctor that my husband is visiting that has helped him SO much as well as other friends and family members that had a ton of pain and no help (they all had different problems too.) Of course, you are in a different area then us, but I recommend you visit an Upper Cervical Specialist. They focus on the upper spine (the C1 and C2 to be exact) and believe it or not having something up there out of place (even a slight bit) can cause your whole body to have problems (female problems, back problems, ear problems...anything!) I have no idea if this will help you, but when I read your post I immediately felt like I needed to tell you about it. It's worth one visit, right? The doc we see does NO popping of bones, he only adjusts the upper spine and he does not pop you. It does not hurt and he has even adjusted my children! If you have any questions or want to talk more about it please feel free to contact me! (Oh, and you totally inspired me to take family photos in blue and brown! I love that--as you can see by my blog colors/layout!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Your blog and your family are gorgeous! Thinking about you and sending prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to add my two cents here. I've had the misfortune of having over a dozen abdominal surgeries and I now have chronic pain in my abdomen. After complaining for years and seeing every specialist under the sun, I was finally diagnosed with compartmental pain syndrome and am under the care of a pain specialist. I have lots of scar tissue as well as mesh that has once again gone bad and has to come out. I am now disabled because I couldn't get anyone to listen to me. Be that squeaky wheel and make them listen!!
ReplyDelete