Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You would never guess..




By looking at this face that this boy can be so incredibly ornery that I want to pull my hair out..But it is true, of my six kids he is the most trying. But he can also be the sweetest, snuggliest thing ever. He is smart as a whip, scared of almost everything, obsessed with cooking and chocolate milk and loves Old Yeller.
Lately he is into singing, Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash or You are so Beautiful from the Little Rascal's movie are his favorites. He usually makes his way into bed with us about 1 am and snuggles as close to me as he can get, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this cuddle time.
He usually objects to having his pictures taken but this weekend when I was taking pictures of Krews for his birthday invitations he decided he wanted his picture taken too and I am so glad he did!
I am pretty sure God gave him that curly hair, those giant blue eyes and that melt your heart smile to make up for the times he makes me crazy, one look at him and I forget he was naughty moments before:)

No comments:

Post a Comment