Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sweet boy

We went to meet the teacher night and my sweet Kale came home and threw up. Poor guy was so stressed out about school starting he made himself sick and the crazy thing is he is scared he won't pass! The boy was in gifted and talented last year, he made nearly perfect scores on almost every paper he turned in and he is scared he won''t pass. Poor kid is so much like his mother. It breaks my heart to see him worry. I wish I could take it all away but all I can do is pray. I know he will do great , I just wish he knew.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, my oldest does this. She gets her self so sick she can not function. Kale is such a smart, sweet intelligent boy. He really has nothing to worry about. I know you know this but, tell him, I am also proud of him and confident in his abilities. He is the best and I miss him often. I know he will do so well in 3rd grade.

    ReplyDelete