And left in its wake lots of dirty laundry. Yes that's right we all got the stomach flu, except for Buttercup who is (thankfully) at Nana and Grandpa's house. It started Monday night with Bulldog, who was extra fun because he can't tell you when he needs to vomit, then Bobcat got it, KB got it at the fire station and was REALLY sick Tuesday morning when he required a trip to urgent care. Then Sunshine and I got it Wednesday, I was lucky enough to get it bad enough that I got to visit the ER and have fluid and zofran. This morning we are all on the mend though. Everyone is drinking and some are eating. I am catching up on the laundry and we are all relaxing. So if you are wondering why we have been MIA on our blog that is why. Other than that we are STILL house hunting and trying to sell our house. That is pretty much it.
No comments:
Post a Comment