Monday, July 13, 2009

And then there were two

We are down to just two kiddos this week. My sister took Buttercup and Sunshine for a week of fun in Texas, leaving just the two little guys for us!! You forget how easy just two kids are when you have 4 all the time. Not that I won't miss them but I am thankful to have a little break as well and my sister has a week full of fun planned for them. Meanwhile KB and I plan on giving special attention to Bulldog and Bobcat this week. It should be a fun week for us all.

1 comment:

  1. I posted this comment last night, but I don't think you received it. Crazy blogspot!

    Sounds like you will have an exciting time with the two little ones. Enjoy it!

    Do you still want to get together this week? I saw you already took pics of the little man in his adorable hat. I love that first picture of him. If you want to get together, then let me know. I would love to take his picture.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete