Monday, July 20, 2009

Almost a 7th Grader


I cannot believe how time flies. In a few short weeks my little girl will be in 7th grade. I am having a really hard time with that. I am nervous for her. Nervous for all the girl fights, the boy problems, the grades, the pressure, the thought of having to move mid year all of it, weights heavy on my mind and in my heart. We were so lucky last year, there was not too much drama, it all went better than I expected and hey we all survived! But 7th grade??? What will it hold for us?? For her?? I hope she will always respect herself even when others don't, I hope that she will always make decisions with the help of God, I hope that she will be happy, have fun, stay safe, learn and grow. She is super sweet and takes being a big sister mostly in stride, she is a great helper and I am so blessed to have her.

1 comment:

  1. What ridiculously adorable bow does she have in her hair? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete