I watched Dateline last night featuring Jon Gosslin. I have always watched and liked Jon and Kate plus 8 and of course I have a kind of sick curiosity about their crumbling marriage. So I was interested to see how he would justify his new life of partying, a new 20 year old girlfriend etc. Well just as I suspected he was full of excuses and none of them made him seem like a good guy in any way. He is the perfect example of why the court system looks down on fathers. He left his wife and kids to party and sleep around, and he thinks he is justified because his wife was "mean to him". I am not saying that she (kate) is a saint and I sure she is difficult to live with but you don't see her out partying at all hours of the night, or on vacation in France without her kids, or on television bashing her children s father. She has been very careful to be polite and respectful of him in public. He on the other hand has taken low road and he should be ashamed of himself, he is humiliating his children and looking like a total jerk in the process. Okay I am better now just needed to vent that a little. What a total loser.
I loved that show also. I just can't believe what he has turned into. A total monster. I agree that she was not nice to him all the time and that having 8 kids would probably be hard to handle, but seriously, he needs to get over it and be a dad. She (Kate) has been respectful of him and not sad anything bad about him and all he does is talk trash about her. He is making himself look bad by his actions and his words. I read that the staff filming the show said that he was the problem in the marriage, not her. He should totally be ashamed of himself and his actions. Those poor kids.
ReplyDelete