Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kindergarten is tougher than I remember

You can't see it that well in this picture but poor Sunshine came home today with a whopper of a black eye. He says he hurt it on a pole on the playground. I thought I had until at least 3rd grade before the black eyes started. I was a little upset that they took him to the office put ice on him, and when I picked him up they didn't say anything and there was no note explaining his injury. I am not a helicopter mom or anything but I thought they could have at least acknowledged he got hurt. Oh well, one thing I am sure of is there are many more black eyes in our future.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. That looked like it hurt a little. I would be pretty upset too if I wasn't told about the incident.

    ReplyDelete