Is it just me or is there other people suffering from New moon let down??? I was totally unimpressed with the movie. I mean aside from the really good looking, not yet legal werewolf , who spent most of the movie shirtless, it was really a let down. I LOVED the book, it was my favorite of the series but the movie did not even cover half of it in my opinion. If you were in the 1% of people who saw the movie without reading the books it would be hard to understand the intricate relationship between Jacob and Bella. The movie left so much of the relationship between the two out. Anyone else??
Kevin went with me and he said that he almost fell asleep in a few places. Yep, I was totally disappointed. I don't think that you can make a 500 page book a 2 hour movie. I think that the movie should have been 2 1/2-3 hours to do the book justice. I mean they really didn't get into the real depths of the relationship between Bella and Jacob. They didn't portray the bond that they had. It was like they made it to be more of a friendship than that she really had feelings for him. I was very disappointed it in.
ReplyDeleteCall me crazy! I haven't read the books or seen the movies. I don't know why just haven't! Kinda glad though from what I have read it was a real let down.
ReplyDelete