So I was talking to a friend the other day and this subject came up. How come all the good bloggers are from Utah??? Ok not all of them but a lot of them. And is EVERY Mormon a fun, creative, crafty, well spoken person??? Just things I ponder as I blog hop. I mean really I read a lot of blogs, I blog hop a lot, probably more than a person should and it never fails that the blogs I love are 9 times out of 10 written by Mormons and/or people from Utah!! Not that it's a bad thing I'm just wondering where the other states/ religions are?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Here
Hahaha! I have often thought the same thing. What's the deal?! Here I am in VA, I'm not a Mormon, and I'm not nearly as creative as I wish I were! *sigh*
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That is awesome. I guess that is good for me because I live in Utah and am a Mormon. I will say I am definitely not crafty. I somehow missed that one. I'd love to say I was creative and well spoken but I will just keep you guessing on that one. ;)
ReplyDelete