Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mothers are Divine







I am not Mormon but I saw this video on another blog and felt it was a great message to share with all mothers, Mormon or not. I hope you will watch it and really take in the message. Mothers, you may think your work is unnoticed or that it is not "real" work but the truth is there is no job anywhere that is more important or that makes a more lasting impact here or in the eyes of our Lord.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful message! Thank you so much for sharing that. It is pretty easy to forget how important our job is when we are in the trenches sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that motherhood is one of those things that's hard to "measure," so it can often be discouraging or frustrating because you can't always (or ever?) visibly see the results, except in your kids. And on days when they're being rebellious or challenging or tell you they don't love you, that can make it all the harder. So it's great to stop and remember what a huge, important task it is--definitely God-given and immensely helped by his grace!

    ReplyDelete