








My fifth baby is five months old!! He is the happiest baby on the planet, such a great personality, he wakes up smiling and goes to sleep smiling. He is starting to sit up on his own and loves being in his exersaucer, he thinks his brothers are hilarious! His hair is still red and I think it will stay that way, I guess God did hear me when I said I would love to have a redhead. I love this boy to bits and can't get enough of his sweet baby breath and wet kisses. He is such a joy and I am so glad to be his mommy! Sorry for all the pictures but I just couldn't decide which to share :)
It can't be 5 months already! I never imagined you would have a redhead boy. :) He is precious and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to see him next month!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! I just want to squeeze him every time you post pictures. But not in a creepy stalker kind of way. I just babies! LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious baby he is! You are blessed to have such a happy one :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness what a little charmer! I love the hat and those beautiful blue eyes! You guys make the prettiest babies!!!
ReplyDelete