It's been a while since I played along with Mannland's getting to know you so I decided to hop back in this week. So without further ado here we go:The Q's.
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
It depends, on some people yes
2. What's the last concert you've been to?It depends, on some people yes
Been so long I don't even remember, isn't that sad? I think it was Clay Walker
3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Alf , wait was that the 80's ?? I was just a little girl in the 80's so not sure
4. Were you named after anyone?
No
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
No unless it's underwear or a bra
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Probably watch T.V. or something productive like that :)
7. What is your favorite department store?
Kohls
8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
My legs probably so I could be free of shaving!
Oh My Gosh Alf!! I loved ALf, but I can't remember if it was 80's or 90's..I'm thinking 80's..Maybe next week I'll ask what was your favorite 90's sitcom..
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you hopped back in!
Happy Sunday!
Alf was definelty 80s. Good choice!
ReplyDelete