Monday, September 6, 2010

Hands and feet











The evenings are finally cooling off here, the big boys are loving playing outside, and I am loving having some time for my favorite hobby, photography!! I DO take pictures of the other kids but since Krews is growing so fast and not yet running from the camera he is my favorite subject these days. Last night while the big boys played in the sand, I got down on hands and knees in the grass and took some pictures of some sweet little hands and feet... and a few of a pretty cute face too. Did you notice my new blog layout?? Cute right? The sweet lady over at The Frilly Coconut did it for me!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really great photos!!! I love the one of him in the little wooden bin(?) You're very good at your favorite hobby!

    ReplyDelete