I've been in a slump lately and I need to break free of it. So I have been busy thinking of and doing some new home decor/crafting projects. I just get tired of seeing the same old things and so i am trying to change some things. Plus since we moved I have never completely finished decorating some rooms and some rooms I am just not happy with. So I am kind of stuck and need some opinions.
Above is the wall above our couch in our living room, I made these canvases and I love them but should they move??
The above picture is the main wall of our bedroom, I was originally planning on taking down these picture frames and having my husband build me some photo ledges along this wall so I can display more pictures and change them out easier. But now I am thinking maybe I should put the ledges in the living room and move the canvases to our room??? Thought??
This last shot is the wall above our computer in the family room. I have no idea what to put here. My husband wants to keep this room free of pictures as he insists we need one room without pictures of our kids!! I disagree but I guess he can have some say so :) Anyway I welcome any suggestion and if you have a suggestion for a unique way to display photos I am game for that too. I LOVE pictures, I need more walls!!!
The canvases are lovely, and I love the wall of framed pictures. You know I love the picture ledge idea. I have four in my house. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks to me like you have a lot of smaller framed pictures, and smaller size canvases that are both in groupings. Since you have a large wall in both areas, my suggestion would be order a LARGE canvas of the family or all the kids. It would take up the space, and look balanced. I am trying to order larger canvases and pictures to fill my spaces better instead of doing so many smaller groupings. It is a bit expensive, but would look great in my opinion.