Well, I said I was done with dogs after Meister, I was wrong... My children wanted a dog and to tell the truth it was a little sad without a wagging tail greeting us in the morning. So the search began for a new, furry friend. We always rescue dogs, I believe pound dogs are the best dogs and I love the idea of giving a dog a second chance. After searching for a few days I found Harvey, I knew he was perfect for us when I read his description written by his foster mom. Turns out Harvey came from a home with five kids ages 6 months to 10, they were a military family and were deployed to China and were unable to pay the shipping to bring Harvey along. So I made a call, met him and home with us he came. He is a 5 year old black, cocker, housetrained (score), crate trained (score again), knows how to sit, fetch and is so relaxed around all the chaos of our home! I think he's a keeper.
Weekly Meal Plan 9-27-26
23 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment