Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photo of the day!


Last night I ventured to my dearest friend Heather's house to take some of the pictures for Krews's first birthday invites (sniff), her house is becoming one of my favorite "shoot" sites, which is great because not only is it close it gives me an excuse to see her and her kiddos while I am there! Anyway, the pictures are super cute but I am only going to share one for now. This isn't anywhere near the cutest one but I wanted to save the others for his cards/birthday post. Notice the curls starting to appear?? Yay for curls and Yay for this 11 month old darling baby boy!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture...I can't imagine anything cuter. I can't wait to see the rest. I am VERY excited to see those curls appearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little boy is just kissable!! I adore the curls! My poor children are doomed to ridiculously straight hair. The kind of straight that will get them comments as they grow up like, "what kind of a flat iron do you use?" That's how we roll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I came across your blog from another blog. I saw your moniker, three dudes and a diva, from a comment you had left. I also have 3 boys and a girl so decided to check you out :) Once I got here I saw you had added another little blessing, by way of suprise. Our youngest, born last September, was conceived 5 years after my hubby's "sucsessful" vasectomy...so a total suprise to us, too! A couple weeks after I found out I was pregnant with him, my husband found out he was going to be laid off from his job. Only God kept me from turning into a basket case! He had been given his papers already, but 2 days before he was to be done with his job, they asked him to stay on. It was less hours and less pay, but we live in a small town without a lot of opportunity and decided he would stay until we figured out something else. Well, he's still there :) This last year or so have been SO challenging for us, but amazing as well. Anyway, not sure WHY I just wrote a book to you, just felt the need to share. Haha. BTW, that's an ADORABLE little boy in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. I am super glad that I thought of the stop sign and trike! They look awesome and I can't wait to be able to use them for Korbin!

    ReplyDelete