
Haven't played along in a while but I am back this week, playing along with MANNLAND5
The questions this week are:
1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
Carrot cake!
Carrot cake!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
NAY- I have had enough surgeries without a cosmetic one,
NAY- I have had enough surgeries without a cosmetic one,
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
The flowers and the fresh air smell
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
Three weeks ago on one of my kid's field trip
Three weeks ago on one of my kid's field trip
5. what's your favorite app?
Twitter
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
Mostly me but sometimes my husband and I both.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
zumba
zumba
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
NOT ENOUGH, maybe once a month.
NOT ENOUGH, maybe once a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment