Monday, April 18, 2011

The Chosen one

When I was thinking of a blog name for our newest addition I decided on the Chosen one, because, well he was the child we got to choose! I can't really get into much detail about how he is part of our family, partially because it's complicated and partially because it's not my story to tell. But for all important purposes, he is our "son" and we love him to pieces. I truly believe God puts people in each others lives at just the right time and that is so true in this case. God really did a great thing by putting "M" in our lives and I think he feels the same way too. I may not have given birth to him, but in my heart he is my child. Maybe someday he will do a guest post and share his story. Just know from now on he will be included in many of my posts. And please pray for him as he is going through some difficult times and could use some prayer. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment