
















Since I have blogged, mostly because i have been bogged down in a sea of depression and all OI could handle was the piles of laundry in front of me and dirty diapers. It has really been a struggle. On top of that my father was diagnosed with a serious illness. Mental illness of any kind is so hard because it's not like an infection that is a one pill cure all, it is such a guessing game as to what medication will help what person and I am still on the journey to find just the right combination of things. It really feels lie being in the middle of a storm at sea with no life vest.
I have also been taking lots of pictures lately. And working on potty training Bulldog, who is almost 3 and still mostly refusing to use the potty!! Krews is walking everywhere and we are about to celebrate Sunshines big 7th bday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment