Monday, July 11, 2011

Hot and tired

That pretty much sums up my life the last few days. I has been record braking hot here this month with temps over 100 all of July. It makes it hard to do anything with the kids because its just too hot for the things we usually enjoy. To top it off Krews has been battling a nasty ear infection and virus and has not been sleeping, which means I have not been sleeping either.
Last night we made our second ER trip this week and finally got some pain relief for him and he slept from 3 am to 8 am!! He is still feeling under the weather but is hopefully on the road to recovery.

No if it will just cool off so I can get these other rowdy boys out of the house to run and jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment