Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why I am looking forward to having an organ removed..

Let me just say today was one of "those" days. You know the ones where you have a great plan for everything and then God smacks your plans in the face and says "Not today?", yeah those days. i guess to be fair it has been building up for a few weeks now and it just all came to a head.
Tonight I am fairly certain that not only am I ready to have a hysterectomy on Friday but I am EXCITED to do it, because sadly it will give me a peaceful night away from home. Sad huh?? Yeah it's come to that. Lets just recap the last few weeks shall we?

1. Started WAY to many home projects and now my OCD is telling me I must finish them all and have a clean house by surgery day.

2. Really sick baby that required 2 trips to the pediatrician and 2, yes 2 ER visits. Also includes 3 completely sleepless nights.

3. 3 year old with strep throat

4. Trying to line up babysitting, meals, chores for after surgery. I will be unable to lift anything for 2 weeks!

5. Trying to complete all needed paperwork, school enrollment etc. for M

6. husband that is working extra 24 hr. shifts because his side job is being destroyed by 31 straight days of temps. over 100

7. Trampoline broke - i know seems small but kids are sad

8. My parents are headed out of state Monday for 6 weeks for my dads cancer treatments.

9. 6 year old requiring an ER visit for 3 stitches in the chin after running in the house and face planting on tile.

10. My car air conditioning has a problem so it will only blow one speed. It isn't high :(

Hmm.. I think that is it, well besides the every day laundry, cleaning, cooking, diaper changing, teenager hauling stuff I usually do. It seems I have hardly had a moments peace and while I love my children and my job as a stay at home mom, I am TIRED. So sad as it may be I am actually looking forward to having an organ removed just so I can have a few minutes alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment