Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bye Bye..

Well I did it, Friday I got rid of my baby maker! I have to say it was much worse than I anticipated but that was mostly due to some other repairs that I had to have done. I will spare you the details, just know that having 5 big babies will demolish your body. SO everything is all removed, suspended and or tightened and I am SORE and tired.
I will say if you think their is no modestly in child birth than do NOT have a hysterectomy! It was worse than childbirth. People prodding, touching, asking questions. Men have no idea how easy they have it. I must have said that to my husband a hundred times. It is true though, men have no clue what a woman must go through from periods and childbirth to hormones and hysterectomies! I would not trade it for the world, well at least not the pregnancy/childbirth part, but I am glad to have it behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment