Since my post about motherhood's hardships the other day, I have read several other posts about the same topic. While it is good to know I am not alone in my feelings, I feel sad for all the moms out there who are struggling and feel alone.
It is horrible that our society sets unattainable standards for women and sets us up to fail no matter what we choose.
I think the pressure to do more, raise better kids, be a pta mom, put kids in sports, etc. is not just self inflicted but pushed on us by every corner of society. The bottom line is you can't do it all, you need help, you need time for you!
Today I hope you will join me in praying for all the moms out there, the moms just like me and you who struggle, who wonder if they can do more, who just can't do it all. Lets all join together and support one another. Moms do the hardest job on earth and it's time we give ourselves a little credit.
Sticky Pork Meatballs
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment