Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Eight

My first born son turned 8 last week. I can't believe it. My tiny baby boy is EIGHT!!
Kale,
At 8 you are adventurous, always exploring, experimenting, asking questions, thinking.
You love science, nature, bugs, weaponry, mud, sharks, animals of all kinds, climbing, swimming, riding bikes, being shirtless and computer games.
You are incredibly smart, in gifted and talented this year. You make perfect grades are a rock star at school and love learning.
You love the Discovery Channel. Especially Hogs Gone Wild, Man VS. Wild, Myth Busters, Survivor Man and Gold Rush.
You are so tender hearted and while you may get mad at your brothers, you always feel bad and apologize. You love to make others happy and always tell me I'm beautiful. You have a heart of gold.
I love your personality, your drive, you passion. You remind a lot of your dad but I see some of myself in you as well.
You are amazing and I am so incredibly proud to call you my son!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: