Since we have lived in this house I have painted this room 3 times! 1st it was going to be Krew's room, then it was a study and now it is back to being Krew's and Knox's room!
When we bought this house the previous owners were using the garage as a in hime daycare. We just left it as a room and Kale, Kasen and Knox have been sharing it. We always co-sleep with our babies until they are about 2. We decided to move Knox out and in with Krews. That left the big boys free to play during nap and more play space.
The little boys decided they wanted a robot room. I finally got it all done and they have been in it three days! They love it and both are sleeping through the night, a bit feat since Krews has always slept in our bed. He has done amazing and is so proud every morning to say " I slept all night in my bed!".
The big boys are changing their room to a comic book theme, stay tuned for those pictures!
I made all the pictures on the wall, the banner and the cogs. I think it turned out pretty well and they seem to love it. Yay for a goodnights sleep!! Don't get me wrong I love sleeping with my babies, but man it feels good to have my bed to myself!!
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
2 days ago


Love the finished product! I can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDelete