Sigh...I forgot to post the boys back to school pictures. I try, and I try to post here but it just isn't always top of my list. But I do love blogging and reading blogs so much. Anyway without further ado..Back to school 2012. Knox is in pre k and loving his teacher (an old family friend) I was worried about him because he can be wild but he is doing great, apparently separated from his brothers he is quite sweet :) Kasen is in 1st grade and has the same teacher Kale had in1st grade. Kale was so nervous for two days before school but is happily adjusted now and loving school.
Krews stared 2 day a week mothers day out at a church near our house while I work. I was terrified he would cry but he shot out of the car and into his room like a rocket, not a tear in site (except for mine) he loves going to school like his "brudders" and is always smiling when I get him at days end.
I am so blessed to have such great schools and that my boys enjoy school so much. It makes it so much easier to leave them and work when I know they are happy to be at school.
No pics of my high school Sophomore and SENIOR!!!! But they are doing great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment