weird, that I am so completely enthralled in these Twlight books. I mean they were written for teenage girls, yet almost through with the third book, I am so drawn into them. I fell everything Bella feels, no matter how hard I try not to. I was laying in be this morning crying, actually shedding tears over her being torn between Jacob and Edward. SERIOUSLY??? I was so glad KB was still sleeping and did not seee me crying over fictional characters! He already thinks I have lost it. Really though I have not been this captivated by a book series in a long time. I am sad that I only have one book left. The emotion these books drudge up is amazing. If you have not read them, DO IT and if you have please tell me you were as sucked in as I am ??? By the way I am totally on team Jacob!
Team Jacob for me, but Edward comes in 2nd.... A very close second, by the way! I am in love with these people. I know it maks me weird. I can't wait to get through this book, but then I will only have 1 left, sad! Oh the forbiden love!
ReplyDeleteTeam Jacob, really?!?! I am totally a Team Edward member! I loved them, but was actually relieved when I was done because they consumed WAY too much of my time. I'm one of those people who starts a book and then can't put them down until I'm done. So, for about seven days, I was a pretty bad mom! I read them fast and furiously!!
ReplyDelete