Monday, June 22, 2009

It's 4 am..

and for some reason I am awake, I do not want to be a wake, nonetheless I am. That is a bad thing since when I am awake against my will like this my mind tends to wander places I do not want it to go. So to combat that I am blogging, about the silly little things that have crossed my mind this week. Sorry, in advance for the random topic changes, that is what you get at 4 am.

  1. . Who knew Hootie was back?? As a country singer?? I used to love Hootie and the Blowfish, specifically Darius Rucker and I have been listening to this songand loving it and I was THRILLED to find out it was him.
  2. Bobcat got bitten by something today that made his head swell up in two places, it looked like he got hit with a baseball bat. KB says it was buffalo nats and that his Pa Paw used to do the same thing. It freaked me out but a little benedryl later and he seemed to be better and he slept good to boot!!
  3. I discovered that coffee and my OCD meds do not mix....bad for me...no more coffee...:(
  4. Bulldog has been resisting naps all the sudden, it takes lots of effort to get him to sleep these days and by the time I do actually get him asleep, I am tired too!
  5. Sunshine and Bobcat have taken to sleeping together in the same bunk, Sunshine was having nightmares and their creative Daddy put them together and they have been sleeping soundly every night since.
  6. Buttercup and I got haircuts and color by our good friends JW's sister. Mine feels so great and I LOVE it. Buttercup got a pink streak, she has been wanting one and it was free and temporary so I figured what the heck?
  7. last night the kids and I joined the Johnsons for a birthday dinner (Sammi)at Sumo's habachi grill the kids loves it and Bulldog experienced his first habachi, he and bobcat ate an enourmous amount of food!!
  8. KB and I went to see the HANGOVER and I think it is without a doubt the funniest movie we have ever seen. I must admit, it is not for the faint of heart but if you are over 18, I dare you to watch it and not laugh until you cry. It is all kinds of wrong, but oh soooo hysterical.
  9. The boys all have Dr. appointments this week (on seperate days). Bulldog is FINALLY getting his 1 year shots that he could not get before becasue of his non swine, flu.
  10. My dad started a blog, and I am thrilled. He is a gifted writer and thinker. His first post nearly brought me to tears. My darling husband and I are blessed to have several great, long lasting, marragies to model ourselves after, my parents being one. It is so comforting to see that you can travel lifes road with someone and still be together and utterly in love even long down the road after a some bumpy travel along the way. I am so proud to call my parents, my parents and my friends.
  11. Looking forward to Bobcats birthday this weekend, another GREAT cake from the Maguire house!! YUM
12. We are dog sitting this week for my sister. She and her family are going to Florida (without us, sniff, sniff, :( ) and so we get THUNDERSLEET the cha ce wa (as my nephew says). Good times.

Well, I am sleepy again now and so it is back to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment