Can possibly express the feelings, the love, the sentiments that seeing this man brings to my mind!! He is unselfish, hardheaded, loving, sweet, funny, silly, even tempered to a fault, unfailing.... I could go on and on and never say enough about this man. So I will just say that he is the best father I could ever ask for to our children! He gives us the world and our children are so lucky to have him. When I see him with the I KNOW without a doubt that God exists, nothing could be as perfect as seeing the loves of my life playing, holding, loving, taking care of, our children!! Thank you so much for all you do Happy fathers day!!!
Just wanted to tell my loving wife and my beautiful children - Thank You! You make me such a better father than I ever thought I could be. Your love is the greatest feeling a man could ask for. I thank God each and every day for you. I am blessed!!!!
ReplyDelete