Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It must be fate...


I have been coveting this damask comforter set for months ( I am in LOVE with damask prints) but it has been sold out online and I have never seen it in the store. Well if must have been fate because yesterday I some Christmas money and they happened to have one comforter in just the size I needed. I took it as divine intervention and I bought it!! I was so excited to get it on my bed and it did not disappoint!! I LOVE it! It is amazing how a new comforter set can change the whole look of a bedroom.

6 comments:

  1. Let me tell you that I SEARCHED FOR 2 1/2 YEARS for a black and cream damask comforter. I couldn't ever find one. The ones I found were always black and white and I needed cream. I am so jealous of that comforter!!!! I switched my idea from black and cream to chocolate brown and cream and now I can't find the shams I need. It is SO frustrating!

    Your bed looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that! Great find. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love it. It does look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really good. I can't wait until I get around to doing something in my bedroom. Instead of the kiddos all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! 1st time on your blog! WHAT a cute title and adorable children! :) I think bedding in a bedroom is COMPLETELY magical!!! There are no words to use when you put the bedspread on your bed. :) I think that a made bed makes it wonderful too!!! :) Thanks for sharing! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete