The newest addition to our growing brood. is M, the sweet 16 year old who came into our family when we met him at church. I may not have given birth to him but I love him just the same.
Buttercup
Our darling daughter. She adds a touch of "girly" to our otherwise masculine brood. She loves graphic tee, music of all kinds, Justin Bieber and Twilight. She is a little sweet and a whole lot sassy. She is witty, spunky, silly and fun.She is beautiful inside and out and hearts overflow with love for her.
Sunshine
Our first born son has a smile that can light up the world, eyes that sparkle and eyelashes every girl dreams of. He is thoughtful,charming and sweet. He loves running,jumping and climbing. He is sometimes stubborn, sometimes dramatic and always the leader of the pack. He is our sunshine and we love him to the moon and back.
Bobcat
Our tractor man. He loves mowers, diggers and backhoes. He is loud, cuddly and funny. Always into something he is all boy and we could not love him more.
Bulldog
Our little man is a sweet little soul with curly hair and big blue eyes. He loves being outside, playing in the sand, swimming and chocolate milk. He is always on the go and a cuddler to the extreme. He is such a joy and a blessing and our love for him abounds.
Mr. Personality
A happy, healthy, bundle of boy! Lots of reddish hair, big blue eyes and a smile that melts hearts.This little one is loved and adored.
I LOVE IT!!!!! I would LOVE it! hint hint!! LOL You are soooo goooood at this. It is beautiful. I think she would love it.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteXoxoGapGirl
I think it is totally cute but I love that kind of stuff!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift! I never received anything like this when I was teaching. Super-nice!!
ReplyDelete