Friday, December 18, 2009

Santas Cause

Last night Buttercup and I had the pleasure of helping wrap gifts for a great organization called Santas Cause. We just found out about them at church recently and now that we have been and seen their work for ourselves I am sure we will be addicted to helping from here on out. They provide gifts for very underprivileged, overlooked children in our community, then they deliver the gifts dressed as Santa to each family. These are children who slip through the cracks of other organizations and would otherwise receive nothing for Christmas. They have been serving our community for 25 years now. I was so neat to "shop" in their warehouse full of toys for each family them wrap everything up and watch it go out the door with Santa!! What a blessing each Santa received as they delivered Christmas to these wonderful families. It was a pleasure to be a part of it. Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment